What is BEMER Gear?
BEMER Gear is the official North American IBDs one-stop-shop for everything from BEMER branded apparel and accessories, to trade show booths, event signage and business cards. Our goal: better assortment, better fit, better quality, better pricing, quicker delivery, customer service and returns.
Can I still shop on Creatives?
The Creatives store is no longer available, but we hope BEMER Gear offers everything to help you represent BEMER with pride. If you are missing an item you used to purchase, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll work on adding it to the store as soon as possible.
I have an idea for the store, who should I contact?
We would love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
I have a discount code from Creatives, can I use it in the BEMER Gear store?
We appreciate your patience as we transition to our new store. If you have an unused discount code from Creatives, please contact BEMER customer support at 800-554-9117 Option 1 or via email at email@example.com.
How to Register
- 1. From the login page click on “Create New Account” located next to “New Customer?” at the bottom of the outlined Customer Login box and you will be directed to the registration page. You may also click on “REGISTER” located in the top right corner of the web page.
- 2. Fill out the required questions noted by the red * and be sure to use your @bemermail.com email address during the registration process.
- 3. When the required information is filled out, click the “Next Step” button.
- 4. You will then be directed to “Verify Information”. Click the “Change” button if the information is not accurate or finalize the process by clicking the “Register” button.
- 5. Upon completing the registration process you will receive an email confirming your account has been registered.
- 6. Happy shopping!
Where can I find my IBD number?
Please login to the BBO and go to your dashboard. You will be able to see your IBD number under “Your Details”: https://backoffice.bemer.services/en_US/dashboard.
How to Login
Fill in your “BEMER Email Address” and “Password” within the Customer Login box. You will need to know your username and password. The password was created by you during the registration process. If you forgot your password, there is a “Click to reset” link next to the “Forgot your password” text below the login section. After clicking the “Click to reset” link you will be directed to submit your “Email Address*” and click “Next Step”. Clicking “Next Step” will send an email with a link to reset your password.
How to Logout
There is a “Log Out” button available at the top right corner of your web page.
- Change your Email and Password: You can change email or password at any time.
- Manage Stored Addresses: Here you can add or edit a stored address in your account. You can change your primary address.
My Order List
- You will be able to view your previous orders placed on the e-store.
- You can also re-order a previous order.
- You will be able to view the status and tracking of your order here.
Can I share my login information with my prospects?
BEMER Gear is available to our IBDs only. Please do not share your login information with anyone.
- The Bemer Group website is credit card only.
- At checkout, you can update your billing and shipping details if needed.
- Selecting the shipping method needed for your order. Same day rush order processing is available for a $10.00 additional charge, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org at the time you place your order to request rush service.
- Delivery By Date, is when you would like to receive your order by (not guaranteed).
- Special Instructions, if there are any special requirements or comments needed for this order, please add them there.
- Click Checkout.
Order Has Been Placed
- Once you checkout, you will see a confirmation page.
- Within a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com. You might need to whitelist the email or check your junk or spam folder.
- Once your order has been picked and packed, you will receive a tracking email from firstname.lastname@example.org. You might need to whitelist the email or check your junk or spam folder. You may be able to track your order either with this email or by looking under My Account and "View My Order History/Status.
Size charts are provided in the additional product images of each apparel item.
In-Stock Products (Apparel, Accessories & Printed Materials): Please allow up to two working days for standard order processing. Same day rush order processing is available, but not guaranteed, for a $10.00 additional charge. Expedited shipping is also available at the buyer’s expense. You must email email@example.com at the time you place your order to request rush service or expedited shipping. Estimated delivery on a non-rush order, shipped UPS ground, averages 3 to 5 days depending on destination. Decorate On Demand Products (Event Displays & Business Cards): The decorate on demand products are not held in inventory. Please allow between 3 and 7 production days for the completion of orders. Add 2 to 3 days for proofing on business cards. All proofs approved by the buyer are not returnable if a mistake is found after receiving the goods. Rush service is not available on this category of products. Estimated deliver on a decorate on demand product, shipped via UPS or FedEx Ground or USPS Mail, average 3 to 5 days depending on destination.
For the quickest response email firstname.lastname@example.org Hours are 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM CST.
All in-stock orders ship from Iowa via standard UPS ground shipping or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping within the 48 contiguous U.S. States is calculated on your order at checkout. For shipping outside the 48 contiguous U.S. States, see International Delivery below.
Please note that Canadian shipping is not auto calculated at checkout and will not appear on your order in the store. Shipping will read $0.00 on your order however shipping is not free unless over the $75 order volume. Actual shipping charges will be calculated when your order has been processed and will be billed as a second line item to the same credit card used to pay for the order in the store*. Be advised that international freight costs traditionally range between $50.00 and $200.00 but will vary based on the size of the shipment and destination. All applicable duties and taxes will be charged to you upon the product being delivered. *If you would like to be notified of the freight charges associated with your order prior to shipment, you must email email@example.com to request this information. You will have the option of canceling your order at that time.
We would like to thank you for your purchase and hope you will enjoy it. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase you may return the item(s) to us for replacement or credit (purchase price and tax) to the original credit card account used to make the purchase. There are certain circumstances that do not allow for returns. These include, but are not limited to:
- Obvious abuse of the product.
- Product breakage and/or defects not reported or returned within 30 days of receipt of merchandise.
- Merchandise in the buyer's possession for more than six months.
- Damage or shrinkage due to improper care and/or washing.
What information do we collect?
We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and other contact details. All payment information is tokenized and not stored within the Vernon platform(s). We use this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with legal requirements. We collect data about the Vernon websites that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account and the Vernon platform, including information about your network connection, your IP address, and information about how you browse through the Vernon interfaces. We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make our platform interface easier to use. We also use this information to personalize the Services for you; for example, by shifting the order of products to show you items we believe may be of interest to you. Finally, we may use this information to provide you with advertising or marketing. Where we need to verify your identity (for example, if there are concerns around identity theft, or if you call into support and we need to authenticate your account), we may request that you provide us with government-issued identification information.
When do we collect this information?
We collect personal information when you register through one of our websites, place an order, or access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
How long do we retain your personal information?
In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process. We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
What we don’t do with your personal information
We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis. We perform annual audits to ensure our handling of your credit card information aligns with industry guidelines. We are certified as a PCI DSS compliant service provider, and our platform is audited by a third-party qualified security assessor. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
The Vernon Company works with users around the world, including in the EEA. As part of our service, we may transfer your personal information to other regions, including to Canada and the United States. In order to ensure that your information is protected when transferred out of the EEA, The Vernon Company relies on the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (described in more detail below), as well as inter-company agreements between our partners that may process your information on behalf of The Vernon Company. If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, port to another service provider, or object to certain uses of your personal data. If you are a customer or a visitor of The Vernon Company’s websites, or a user and/or customer of The Vernon Company’s services and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, we note that we are generally processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation. In particular we process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests:
- To provide users with our services and applications;
- To prevent risk and fraud on our platform;
- To provide communications, marketing, and advertising;
- To provide reporting and analytics;
- To provide troubleshooting, support services, or to answer questions;
- To test out features or additional services; and
- To improve our services, applications, and websites.
How do we protect your personal information across borders?
While The Vernon Company is a US company, we provide services to individuals and our technology processes data from users around the world. Accordingly, The Vernon Company may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located. If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland and believe that your personal information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below. If your complaint or dispute remains unresolved, you may also contact the International Centre for Dispute Resolution®, the international division of the American Arbitration Association® (ICDR/AAA). This organization provides independent dispute resolution services, at no charge to you. ICDR/AAA can be contacted at http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html. If, after attempting to resolve a dispute through ICDR/AAA, you feel that your concerns about the use of your personal information have not been resolved, you may seek resolution of the issue through binding arbitration. For more information about the binding arbitration process, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov. By participating in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, The Vernon Company is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
In this Section, we have summarized the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these right. Your principal rights under data protection law are:
- (a) the right to access;
- (b) the right to rectification;
- (c) the right to erasure;
- (d) the right to restrict processing;
- (e) the right to object to processing;
- (f) the right to data portability;
- (g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
- (h) the right to withdraw consent.
Control over and access to your personal information
The Vernon Company understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you are a customer, you can update many types of personal information online, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings. If you are unable to change your personal information within your account settings, or if you are concerned about data collected as you visit The Vernon Companies websites or use our support services, please contact us to make the required changes. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the Services may not function properly.
If you would like to request a change, deletion or access to your data, please complete the form at https://www.vernoncompany.com/global-data-protection-rights/.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how The Vernon Company processes your personal data, please contact The Vernon Company by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by using the contact details below:
The Vernon Company
Attn: Chief Privacy Officer
604 W 4th St N
Newton, IA 50208